Harm against people
- Depicting, admitting to or promoting acts of physical harm against people, including acts of domestic violence, except when shared in the context of redemption or defense.
- Swatting, specifically statements of intent, calls to action, representing, supporting, advocating for, depicting, admitting to or speaking positively about it.
- Depicting, promoting, advocating for or encouraging participation in a high-risk viral challenge.
- Promoting or advocating for harmful miracle cures for health issues.
- Coordinating, depicting, admitting to or promoting active and deliberate spread of communicable diseases by you or your associates
Harm against animals
Statements of intent, calls to action, representing, supporting or advocating for, or depicting, admitting to or promoting:
- Acts of physical harm against animals committed by you or your associates except in cases of hunting, fishing, religious sacrifice, food preparation or processing, pest or vermin, self-defense or redemption.
- Staged animal vs. animal fights, including acts committed by a third party.
Harm against property
Statements of intent, calls to action, representing, supporting or advocating for harm against property that depicts, admits to, or promotes the following acts committed by you or your associates:
- Hacking when the intent is to hijack a domain, corrupt or disrupt cyber systems, seek ransoms or gain unauthorized access to data systems.
- Theft when committed by you or your associates, as well as positive statements about theft when committed by a third party.
Voter and/or census fraud
- Offers to buy or sell votes with cash or gifts
- Statements that advocate, provide instructions, or show explicit intent to illegally participate in a voting or census process
Voter and/or census interference
- Misrepresentation of the dates, locations, times and methods for voting or voter registration or census participation.
- Misrepresentation of who can vote, qualifications for voting, whether a vote will be counted, and what information and/or materials must be provided in order to vote.
- Misrepresentation of who can participate in the census and what information or materials must be provided in order to participate.
- Content claiming that the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is at a voting location.
- Explicit claims that people will be infected by COVID-19 (or another communicable disease) if they participate in the voting process.